World Food Safety Day Messages: The seventh of June is observed annually as World Food Safety Day. It seeks to emphasise actions that can be taken to prevent, manage, and detect food-borne diseases for improved health, security, and prosperity. Celebrate this day with World Food Safety Day 2023 greetings and messages. Share with your family and friends the uplifting English quotations for World Food Safety Day.
We present to you a compilation of Happy World Food Safety Day 2023 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes, and Expressions. With the top food safety slogans and World Food Safety Day messages to share on Facebook, WhatsApp, and Instagram, raise awareness of the dangers associated with food.
World Food Safety Day: The Role of Regulations in Food Safety
World Food Safety Day: Wishes
- The inaugural commemoration of World Food Safety Day occurred on June 7, 2019. Since then, the day has been commemorated in full.
- WHO and FAO organise the day as a collaborative venture. Their slogan is “Food safety, everyone’s business.” They also initiated various campaigns to promote music on a global scale.
- Although WHO and FAO have taken the initiative, the liability should be reasonable and upheld by all people worldwide as a symbol of their participation in World Food Safety Day.
- The organisations and locals adhere to the standards because food safety is everyone’s obligation and responsibility – the government, manufacturers, and consumers.
- Ensure that the food we consume directly from local fields or that which has been stored has been prepared with precaution and safety in mind. Our safety is our endurance.
- Authorities must also take legal action to ensure the safety of the products by cultivating them safely, transporting them securely, storing them safely, and distributing them safely.
- The fundamental principles of food safety are our global objective. To prevent extensive contamination and the proliferation of food-borne illnesses, the participation of every individual is required.
- Around 2018 WHO and FAO released the concept for the day, and on June 7th, 2019, all plans were implemented.
- WHO has published numerous articles and memoranda concerning food safety. Let us vow on this day to abide by these norms and to plan for a safer future.
- Intelligent and savvy individuals will always prioritise food safety and hygiene.
- On the first World Food Safety Day, everyone was encouraged to practise appropriate health care.
- There are millions of cases caused by food-borne diseases if we look around. Therefore, we should not allow this to affect our way of life and should all participate in the day and obey the authorities’ instructions.
World Food Safety Day: Hygienic practices to keep your meals healthy and safe
Food Safety Day: Top 10 causes of foodborne illness, ways to ensure food security
World Food Safety Day Messages, Greetings
- If we are more informed about the foods we should consume, we will always be secure. Wishing everyone a very happy World Food Safety Day.
- Food contamination and food adulteration are topics we frequently read about but often overlook. Observe and observe World Food Safety Day.
- Understanding the safety of our sustenance is crucial for maintaining our health and ensuring the safety of others. Best regards on World Food Safety Day.
- Let us commemorate the occasion of World Food Safety Day by coming together and pledging to be more mindful of what we consume. Best regards on this special day.
- Always ensure that the food you consume is safe and appropriate for consumption. I want to wish you a very happy World Food Safety Day.
- The occasion of World Food Safety Day must be commemorated by making everyone aware of the dangers associated with unhygienic food. World Food Safety Day greetings.
- Not-fit-for-consumption food can cause us to become gravely ill, so it is vital that we consume it properly. I wish everyone a very happy World Food Safety Day.
- Eating at establishments that guarantee high levels of cleanliness and quality ingredients will always keep you safe. I wish you a joyous World Food Safety Day.
International Sex Workers’ Day Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes
World Bicycle Day Messages, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes
World Food Safety Day: Quotes
- There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
- “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food”-Hippocrates
- “Food safety involves everybody in the food chain”-Mike, Johanns
- “We are going to do everything possible to make sure that food safety is always paramount, and that we work with the industry as aggressively as we can to make sure that we are paying attention to food safety issues”-Mike Johanns
- “The food that enters the mind must be watched as closely as the food that enters the body”-Pat Buchanan
- “Get people back into the kitchen and combat the trend toward processed food and fast food”.-Andrew Orwell
- “We may find in the long run that tinned food is a deadlier weapon than the machine-gun.”-George Orwell
- “Many countries have food safety systems from farm to table. Everybody involved in the food supply is required to follow standard food safety procedures. You would think that everyone involved with food would not want people to get sick from it”-Marion Nestle
- “We provide food that customers love, day after date after day. People just want more of it.”-Ray Kroc
- “Our minds are like our stomachs; they are whetted by the change of their food and variety supplies both with a fresh appetite.”-Quintilian
“Good food ends with a good talk” – Geoffrey Neighbor
“Food safety involves everybody in the food chain”—Mike Johann
“I am a better person when I have less on my plate.” – Elizabeth Gilbert